Friday, June 15, 2012

Catching up. . .

So here's a little bit of what you've missed:

1) I was hired as an assistant at D&orf's Photography! Destri is amazing at what she does so if you're ever needing a photographer in the Ames area, look her up.







2)  I chopped off all my hair in April!

Before:

After:


(This was the best pic I had of it soon afterwards. Sorry.)


3) I survived my very first VEISHEA!


All the girls, ready to go out!


My amazing roomie, DJ!


& this is what happens to a dorm room at VEISHEA.


4) The weekend after VEISHEA, DJ & I went home to help Tay & Katarina with prom. (Forewarning: I'm a proud big sis, so there are TONS of pictures.)


Curling Katarina's hair. . .


Welcome to the Triple H Beauty Salon. Tay's friend Kelsey stopped by & we took care of her hair too. 


Katarina & Taylor


Their shoes of course.


The nails.


Tay reppin' Triple H, even in formal wear. It was a little chilly.


Tay & her boyfriend, Jake.


Sarah Marie came to join in on all the fun. 


Jake was so enthusiastic about wearing a tux or maybe it's because Tay is so close to his heart with a sharp pin.


The whole group on the bus, getting ready to go to dinner.

5) & 2 days after prom, I officially ended my freshman year at Iowa State. Second semester was a blast & I'm definitely missing my friends, but this farmgirl was ready to come home.


Tune in again soon to see what I've been doing with my summer!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooklyn! Hope you had a great semester and are able to spend your summer at your farm! To kick off the start of summer I'm having a fun little giveaway on my blog...2 chalkboard painted wine glasses...they're supppper cute! As one of my followers I wanted to make sure you knew about it. Entering is really easy, just click the link below. Drawing is on Friday! Best of luck!
    http://nlstarr.blogspot.com/2012/06/official-start-of-summer-2012.html

    ReplyDelete