Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just a little something to calm the nerves. . .

So I have a job interview today & I am sooo excited. . .& pretty nervous. I'm meeting with a local photographer today. She needs an assistant & even though I'm a longshot (she's probably looking for a design student who has more experience with this), I couldn't not try. So I'm giving it a shot & I hope she's looking for someone with the work ethic & passion that I know I have. So to try & calm my nerves a bit, I decided to post some of my absolute favorite photos that I have taken. . .





(This stands outside Jack Trice Stadium as you leave the field.)


(I took this as a 4-H project. My judge didn't like the sunspots, but I think it adds character.)

(I love the colors of this early morning sunrise over a frosty barnyard. It was therapeutic for my broken heart at the time.)





(Tay-Rae took this one last summer. It was my idea, but I was the only one Diesel would sit beside & stay still.)




2 comments:

  1. These photos are great. I am curious now how the interview went. I also live in Iowa, but over on the eastern side of the state and love photography.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got the job & when I go back for school in the fall I'll be helping her out on the weekends. I'm originally from the SE corner of Iowa & spending the summer at home!

    ReplyDelete