Friday, November 7, 2014

Kia Ora!

Well, folks, I know it's been awhile, but I've got some very exciting news!

In a week, I will be traveling to New Zealand with Iowa State as a part of the Agronomy and Animal Science Department's study abroad program. 

I applied back in March and found out a few weeks later that I was one of the lucky 22 students that got to go! Over 70 people applied so I pretty much gave up any hope of getting accepted, but as always you must expect the unexpected.

I will get to spend 2 weeks visiting just about every kind of agricultural farm you can think of and get to see what New Zealand is all about. 

I'm so excited to get this chance and to get to share my experience once I get back, I can barely contain it!

Be prepared to get all of the dirty details!

Night y'all!


**Kia Ora is a Maori greeting that literally means "be well", and can be used as a farewell and a way of saying thank you**

No comments:

Post a Comment